Sunday, November 11, 2012

Un Employment Experiance


1) Frustration


2) Extreme depression


3) Losing self confidence


4) Annoyed and irritated.


5. I fear to lose my confidence and scared to become unsuccessful person. At the end of the day I do not want to regret on my decision, that is why I am standing here today.


6. Scarifies: Some black hair, motivation and interest in life


7. Are there people you haven't told about your situation because you know, or fear, how they will respond?
“Don’t be frustrated, keep looking ….keep trying, apply here …..apply there.


8. There is no solution in this world. Connections, EIT Certificate, Indian Experiance, economy, many things “all together scream…. get way from this Job”. You are not allowed to apply here.


9. No money to attend Job fair, pay for covering letters and CV. How someone can expect from unemployed student to pay these expenses.


10. Have you considered anything drastic to resolve your situation? Soon I think I will change the direction of my career (subject area).


11. How to you respond when people in the media - politicians and pundits alike - refer to the unemployed as 'lazy,' 'spoiled' or 'drug-addicts'?


12 Things You Should Never Pay for With Cash

  Electronics Purchasing a televis...