Sunday, November 11, 2012

"The Pilgrim's God"..


Siddarth said,
"I had many Gurus. 
Once a beautiful dancer was my teacher. 
Then a rich salesman. 
Another time, it was a gambler. 
Then a buddist monk - when I slept he watched over me. 
Then it was a flowing river that taught me. 
The boatman also taught me many lessons. He was never a thinker, but he was like a monk for me.. 
Even a robber has a buddha in him.." 
Everyday, how many faces do we see? 
But then why is that most of them passed without touching out heart ? 
When we meditate, why is that we can't recall many faces ? 
Only few have touched my heart. And yet, there are no similarilities between them. 
The priest who consoles the young man who was crying in the confession room, the elder who taught to always swim against the tide, the young man who reminds me to fight against all, the girl who knew everything yet forgives, a poor pilgrim who invites for sharing his lunch, the sister who writes to tell me not to worry, yes, people who are different in many aspects. 
Yet they are all connected by a single thread. 
They are all lamps which gave light to my heart. 
Lamps which God lit around me. 
That is how they all became my teachers. 
The meaning of 'Guru' is the one who removes the darkness. 
The one who removes the darknesses of my small mind.. Do we see God in others ? 
There are many lamps around us which God has lit to remove the darkness of my heart.

12 Things You Should Never Pay for With Cash

  Electronics Purchasing a televis...