Saturday, January 27, 2024

What do people regret when they are dying?

 What do people regret when they are dying? I asked hospice nurses. Here are the regrets people have when they are dying. 

 • I wish I’d had the courage to just be myself. 

• I wish I had spent more time with the people I love. 

• I wish I had made spirituality more of a priority. 

• I wish I hadn’t spent so much time working. 

• I wish I had discovered my purpose earlier. 

• I wish I had learned to express my feelings more. 

• I wish I hadn’t spent so much time worrying about things that never happened. 

• I wish I had taken more risks. 

• I wish I had cared less about what other people thought. 

• I wish I had realized earlier that happiness is a choice. 

• I wish I had loved more. 

• I wish I had taken better care of myself. 

• I wish I had been a better spouse. 

• I wish I had paid less attention to other people’s expectations. 

• I wish I had quit my job and found something I really enjoyed doing. 

• I wish I had stayed in touch with old friends. 

• I wish I had spoken my mind more. 

• I wish I hadn’t spent so much time chasing the wrong things. 

• I wish I’d had more children. 

• I wish I had touched more lives. 

• I wish I had thought about life’s big question earlier. 

• I wish I had traveled more. 

• I wish I had lived more in the moment. 

• I wish I had pursued more of my dreams.

12 Things You Should Never Pay for With Cash

  Electronics Purchasing a televis...